Saturday, June 14, 2008

I present to you all -Ryouma Itoh

The Itoh family is awesome! The mother, Junko, is very good at English and tries very hard to get things just right when she speaks. The dad doesn't speak a word of English but has as much energy as a 5 year old which is good because they just had their 3rd boy!! The two older boys have been students of mine for years! So, of course, when they had a new addition to the family I just had to meet him!!!


His name is Ryouma and he is about 3 months old and the best baby ever!! I have high hopes for his English skills, especially since when he comes with his grandmother to pick up his brothers from English school I sit and talk to him avidly in English as if he could understand me!

1 comment:

FunkyChicken said...

He's cute....until he starts crying!!