Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another great day!

I had another great today. Woke up early at around 7am to go to Yonezawa and get my hair cut with Monique at our friends house. Her ex-boyfriend used to work at a hair salon but is now freelance, so he offered to cut our hair for cheap. Strange part was that our friend wasn't there at her house while we were. Strange....

The hairdresser, Umtesu, was funny. Speaks very very very little English, but seemed very out going and tried hard to communicate. However, I didn't help anything. I didn't slow down or use what Japanese I know.. i just kind of rambled on... haha... sorry Umetsu! It was so friggin hot!!!!! Especially inside with NO AC and just a small fan. He did a great job cutting my hair and Moniques flaming red hair looks awesome! If I were to get my hair done in Japan again I would go to him!

After that Monique and I ate some lunch, then went to Saty so I could buy some new sunglasses. And of course, we did puri kura.
We had some free time before we were supposed to meet up with JD and Maggy, who were coming from a day in Yamagata, for dinner in Nagai. So we stopped at a Park and Temple in Kawanishi. We took lots of pictures and I played at the playground! I even saw some Japanese shit!!! (LOL)


Finally we met JD and Maggy for dinner and ate and chatted about our day! It was really nice! I hope all the rest of my days in Japan are this great!

Thanks Monique!!

1 comment:

FunkyChicken said...

No worries!!

It was fun for me too!!! :)

Hope you had a good time at sports day!