Tuesday, July 1, 2008

1st Beer Garden

Last Saturday Chikako took me to my first beer garden. I have always wanted to go to one, but the timing has always been off. This beer garden was very cool.

It was in Nanyo and it was done in a Balinese style. There were Indonesian decorations, we got leis when we arrived, the food was fantastically Indonesian and there was all you can drink. It was a little on the pricey side, but well worth the 3 hour dinner/drinks.

Most importantly, I enjoyed chit chatting with Chikako and talking about so many thing. We are so alike its funny. Its strange to know someone in a different country, who is so much older and has had a different life than you, but some how are so similar you could be related!

I will truly miss her when I leave. Thank you Chikako!!!



1 comment:

FunkyChicken said...

Awww, you are so cute!! You even dressed for the occasion!