Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Last kindergarten class

I taught my last class at kindergarten yesterday. Unfortunately it was the class I like the least (the babies, so cute but have low attention spans) with the teachers I like the least and was cut short due to swimming time. I don't think its really sunk in that I will never teach a class at Kozakura kindergarten ever again. Probably because I'm still working there, helping with swim time, car safety and preparations for summer vacation. I will only work there 5 more days. The places I have been working for 3 years, the place where I wake up so eager to go to work to, the place where I learned so much, the place where kids have made me laugh and cry.... the place I love. I think in the end its what I will miss the most. My young students who have such big hearts and wide eyes. They see everything from such an innocent and new perspective. I will miss teaching them and learning with them. 5 more days.... that's all I have. No more classes.....

1 comment:

FunkyChicken said...

Do the kids know you're leaving?

Could you say goodbye to them all?