Friday, July 11, 2008

1 Month and counting

Its official! One month and counting!! Its going so fast yet so slow!!

Plans for the next month:

July 12-13-Sakata with the JET/ALT peeps
July 14- Dinner at JDs and Dentist
July 19-21- Disneyland weekend (with JD, Maggy, Monique, Nicole and Fumi)
July 24- Last day of kindergarten
July 25- Wilfred and Nathaniel arrive for Good bye dinner party with Kindergarten teachers and staff
July 26-My area Shishi Festival
July 27- Good bye Monica/Hello Wilfred Lesley School Party
July 31- My last day of teaching
August 1- Last Chat Room at Lesley
August 2- Mizu Matsuri (fireworks festival)
August 3- Korean Dinner with Lesley staff and students
August 4- New tattoo addition in Sendai
August 5- Dinner at bosses house. My last night in Japan
August 6- Leave Japan to move to America

Thats one busy month. And I didnt even rember to add my work.. I still have to teach Tuesdays-Fridays! AHHHHHH! Oh and Pack! and clean!

3 comments:

FunkyChicken said...

Holy crap!!

That is one busy month!!!

I have to come out and say goodbye at some stage too!!

Tokyo is not gonna be the last time I see you!

Monica Jo said...

well at this rate it just might be! :(

FunkyChicken said...

No, I'll be waiting on your doorstep at some stage...