Saturday, October 25, 2008

Across Country Trip: Day 14 & 15

Day 14 & 15

The next two days I spent driving across I-10 from New Orleans to Orlando Florida. I spent the first day driving to Pensacola and the next to Orlando. Its beautiful out in the pan handle side of Florida. I drove about 8 hours the first day and 5 hours the second. It was nice but I was ready to get out of the car for a few days.


Beautiful Florida


Entering Florida from Mobile Alabama


The country side of Florida

I arrived at Disney World in Orlando in the afternoon and checked into the hotel before the rest of the family arrived. The hotel was awesome! We stayed at Pop Century Hotel on Disney World properties. We stayed at the 50's era wing and had a hotel the shape of a bowling pin. It was really cool how the hotels were decorated. That night I gave hugs and hung out with the family for dinner and the rest of the evening.
Our hotel

50s wing hotel pool

Hotel giant decorations

No comments: