Monday, September 22, 2008

Month Trip

For those who follow my blogs and are interested in what I am up to.

I will be leaving for a one month long vacation across the US and the Bahamas on Wednesday. I'm not really sure about specific details such as hotels or what exactly I will be doing every day, but I have a game plan of where I will be each day. Here is my itinerary. Please feel free to call me or email me while I am on the road. I will try my best to answer and get back to you; but if some reason I do not- I will be in DC on Oct 24th where I will be starting my new life.

Wednesday Sept 24 leave Cali for the Grand Canyon
Thursday Sept 25 leave Grand Canyon for New Mexico
Friday Sept 26 leave New Mexico for Wichital Falls Texas
**Spend next few days with Nate in Oklahoma City**
Monday September 29 leave Wichita Falls for Dallas
Wednesday October 1 leave Dallas for Corpus Christi
**Have dinner with Joshua**
Thursday October 2 leave Corpus Christi for San Antonio
**Spend the whole weekend with the wonderful Jackie Jackson**

This next part depends on Hurricanes and floods.

Monday October 6 leave San Antonio for New Orleans
Tuesday October 7 leave New Orleans for Pensacola
Wednesday October 8 leave Pensacola for Orlando

October 9-19 family events for sisters wedding as well as a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas with my family.

October 19 leave Orlando for Atlanta
**Spend night with Step-sister and meet up with Hannah**
October 20 or 21 leave Atlanta for Washington DC

Look for job and then apartment hopefully all before Christmas and the New Year!

2 comments:

Bri said...

wow have fun!!!

FunkyChicken said...

So intense! I hope you're having a wonderful time!