Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Omiage

More omiage (souvenirs) from friends and students.

I'm so blessed. They were all too good to me, I feel so spoiled! It will be impossible for me to forget Japan and everyone I care so much for!
Stack able cups from Norihiko

Yamagata Candies, Candles and Christmas Earrings from Misako

Book of Nagai Cherry blossoms from Yuko

A Japanese cloth to carry or cover things from Takako Tezuka

Summer Vegetable cloth from Mikiko

Cat fan with cover and Chop Sticks from Takako (she also made me a scrap book, but I forgot to take pictures of it before I packed it in a box to send back to America)

My high school girls Yuka and Rika bought me bath stuff and a keep cool bottle (they said they also have the same bottles so to think of them when I use mine)

Yoshi and Chikako had a Yukata made for me. This is the Obi that has flowers and butterflies on it and its the most beautiful color of pink!

And the base of the Yukata is full of beautiful cherry blossoms with a light pink background!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got some nice presents. You have always been a lot easier to buy for than me.