Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kiah

One of my favorite things about working places like All Fired Up or KB Toy store are the children's whose lives we touch. Children like Kiah.


Kiah comes into All Fired Up with her grandmother about once a week or once every other week after school. They are two of the nicest people ever! Kiah is 6 years old and so highly intelligent!! She speaks 3 languages and has such high opinions of things. She is not afraid to come and ask me for help and always tells me about how her day was and what she learned in school. She is so cute-she always says she wants me to work at her school. She also told me that she likes me the same as she likes her family! I will miss her so much when I start my new job and wont be able to see her at all Fired Up anymore. She has forever made an impact on my life.


Kiah and her drawing of her and I together


New best friends!