Saturday, May 24, 2008

Early Presents

Recently I haven't really been going out much in hopes of saving money so that I can actually ship my stuff home and buy a plane ticket for August sooner rather than later.



Hadn't really thought of the others this affects, but my friends who own a bar-like place that I go to often have been feeling left out and started messaging me asking when I was going to come and visit. I felt bad as I explained that I couldn't afford it.



So this morning after I finished my home made french toast, I got a phone call seconds before my door bell rang and it was my friend Maki who works at Paradise. She brought me a souvenir from Australia and a birthday present! I was so surprised and touched. She brought me this cute cake purse, towel and a butterfly magnet from Australia. She always gets me presents that I think are so cute!! Usually lots of pink or butterflies. This cake purse is something else.... take a look!





Isn't it cute?! Never seen fabric look more delicious! Now I feel guilty and will have to stop by Paradise soon and say my thank you's.

Also go my present from my family in the mail today. Even though I have been protesting and telling everyone that I don't want to have a birthday this year, they all have still insisted on it. Should be grateful and appreciate the thoughts, but I was serious when I said I didn't want anything.

No comments: