Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A gift: A book?

So in the mail today I received a book from my grandmother. For those who don't know, my grandmother is a family therapist, which is important to know when I tell you the title of the book and its contents:

The UltraMind Solution by Mark Hyman MD

"Fix your broken brain by healing your body first."

"The simple way to defeat depression, overcome anxiety, and sharpen your mind."


Yes I got a self help book from my grandmother.

On the back of the book it says:

"To gain an ultramind, one that's highly focused, able to pay attention at will, has a strong memory, and leaves us feeling calm, confident, in control and in good spirits"

LOL. I would have used "calm, confident, in control and in good spirits" to describe myself, apparently its not the way my grandmother would describe me! HA!

I am sure she has good intentions and that I probably mentioned something to her that encouraged her to send me this book and the thought is cute; but it still cracks me up!

Gotta love your grandmothers!

1 comment:

Lansdale said...

At least it wasn't a tacky knitted multi colored sweater... haha