Thursday, March 27, 2008

Chris's Goodbye/ Birthday party

So my friends invited me to a Goodbye/Birthday party last weekend. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to go. It actually ended up being a party for a person I knew, or rather, had met once. It ended up being in this little studio and Chris and his Japanese friends played some music and they rocked. They had a very different and interesting sound. We all hung out, laughed and danced. After we went for Ramen, Fried Rice and Gyouza. It was a great night!





Monique and I

Lets get this party started!


The band

There was even a strip show!

2 comments:

FunkyChicken said...

Ha ha!

Nice photos!!

That guy looks like a cartoon character in the second photo.

More nudity photos please!

FunkyChicken said...

Where are you....?

Monicaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Come back to Japan....!!!!