Monday, April 21, 2008

August will be my "Me Month"

So I have been thinking since I last posted. And I concluded that August will be my "Me Month".

By "Me Month" I decided that I will keep looking for jobs (I'm actually now thinking I will open my mind and job opportunities to Event Planning), but will not agree to start until September so that I can do some ME things. I want to clean my stuff out of my mothers shed, help her get some new screen doors, help her do some interior painting and what not. I want to take an art class or two and go to parks and paint out doors like I have always wanted to. I want to have dinner parties and/or BBQs for family and friends whom I haven't spent enough time with in the past decade or so. And I want to see some people whom I have either never met or lost contact with (you know who you are... and I say... its time). I want to go to orchestras, musicals and ballets. I want to do free, yet insightful things that I have been too busy to do.

August will be my "Me month".

1 comment:

FunkyChicken said...

Sounds like a good idea to me!!

After working hard for three years you deserve it!

Plus, after you start work again, who knows when you will get alot of ME time again?

Maybe when you're 65 and retired...