Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ger and Dave's Wedding

Ger and Dave's wedding was small, simple, beautiful and a lot of work; but well worthwhile!

I flew out on Tuesday to help with preparations and Ger put me right to work. I met her family, whom welcomed and accepted me with open arms on their little land right outside Orlando. I helped shop, run errands, cook, and do creative little things; but most importantly I kept Ger organized and from going insane.

The wedding was beautiful and Ger was a stunning bride!



The Ceremony



Picture with the bride



Cutting the Cake


DC Friends with Bride and Groom


Traditional Ceremony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!