Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Japan

Well, here I am on the airplane back to Japan. It feels like I am going home. The Japanese has come back so naturally and everything still feels the same thus far.

For those of you who don’t know, my friends Youhei and Asami are getting married on the 22nd, it’s also my friend Chikako’s birthday on the 20th, and also I haven’t been back to Japan in a year. When I found airplane tickets for $850 round trip I couldn’t pass them up! So here I am, mid September in an airplane headed to Japan. Isn’t that cool?! I am typing on a computer in the air on a plane! I love how far technology and society has become!

I don’t really have any plans for my visit. Except to do things as CHEAP as possible! (Teachers don’t make much money) JoeyD rocks and is letting me stay at his place the first half of my trip and I will stay at an old students of mine’s Japanese Inn for very cheap. I will spend the ENTIRE trip in Nagai. Just take it all in and visiting friends and old students. Nathaniel is also coming up to Nagai for the wedding, so I will see him of course. I plan on taking lots of pictures too!! So keep posted for blogging about Japan and pictures!

No comments: