Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sight from a plane

As I flew home to Japan today I gazed out the window watching the clouds pass by. They truly are a gift and I came to realize the magic they hold. The reason why they capture innocent children's amazement, curiosity and awness. For out the window there was a never ending sea of clouds. The sun set as we made our decent setting the clouds on fire in arrays of yellows and oranges creating both sunlight and shadow against the light puffy abyss. Its a magical sight really and made me think of my life. I spend an average of 50 hours a year on a plane. That's over 2 days a year in a metal bird that takes me to both far off places and home. I am so blessed and lucky to be able to go from one place to another as well as gazed upon the clouds from above.

No comments: