Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Tattoos

My dad called me one day and said that Jessica wanted to get a tattoo to represent Dads over coming of cancer and that she wanted Dad to get one too and that Dad wanted me to be a part of it as well. So Jessica had her idea of an anchor with waves that said "Daddy's little girl" (Jessica is the youngest). I didn't know what I wanted but the more I thought of it the more I loved the idea of an anchor and getting something that tied in with my sister. The anchor was perfect, my father used to work on a fishing boat when he was a teenager, he loves the beach and boats and he is the anchor in our lives. So I decided to keep it a lot simpler, but keep the anchor theme. My dad wasn't keen on getting another tattoo, but wanted to be a part of the experience. After a lot of thinking about it he decided to touch up a previous tattoo with colors. This is what Jessica and I got:


Jessica's Tattoo


My Tattoo

My feet are so much prettier now!

2 comments:

Bri said...

Chicken here, would have run out of the parlor!

Monica Jo said...

It was actually done by my cousins boyfriend in my aunts house!