Saturday, June 27, 2009

Blogging again

For my avid followers I would like to apologize for my lack of posting. For those of you who dont know, my computer died (RIP). So I had to buy a new one, which was an experience all its own.

Its crazy. The computer sticker prices are so cheap!! $699 or $599 for new laptops! I got all excited about how I could afford one! BUT there is ALWAYS a catch. The computers are truly $599, PLUS windows, PLUS RAM, PLUS hard drive space..PLUS, PLUS PLUS.... they still come out to being over $1,000!!!! Its crazy!!
Check Spelling
So I finally got my new computer and the first week was full of feeding though emails and responding to people. That took a lot longer than I thought it would, but now Im finally back in the blogging world. Have a few things and some pictures to post from the past month or so that you all have missed, but I am sure I will eventually catch you up on all that!

So the moral of this blog: HAVE NO FEAR MONICA'S BLOG IS HERE!

LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very happy you start blogging again! I was waiting for that!
Katya