Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Vacation

YAY!! STARTS IN ONE DAY!!!

Tuesday Dec 23-travel from DC to San Fransisco!

Wednesday Dec 24-have lunch with Josh and last minute chirstmas shopping

Thrusday Dec 25- Christmas festivities with the McCary/Creech Family! Including immediate family gift exchange, going to the Ayalas for extended family gift exchanges, food and games!

Friday Dec 26- Cookie Exchange and hope to meet up with JD and Monique (if they arent too tired)

Saturday Dec 27- Hair cut and hopefully hang with Monique and JD in the city.

Sunday Dec 28- Christmas festivities with my little sister...hehe little.

Monday Dec 29- Leave Dads and head to Yosemity with Monique and JD. Spend night at Aunty K and Rod's house.

Tuesday Dec 30-ARRIVE IN LAS VEGAS!! SEE ZUMANITY!!! SEE MAGGY!!! YAY!

Wednesday Dec 31- New Years Eve!! End of the year! Sandi, Thomas and Nate come to Vegas!! YAY!!!!! I miss you guys!

Thursday Jan 1- START TO A NEW YEAR... I hope I have better luck in the new year. Hang in Vegas.

Friday Jan 2-Drive to moms house outside LA with Monique and JD.

Saturday Jan 3- JD and Monique go to LA and I hang around home until Jan 6 when I will fly out of LA and back to DC.

2 comments:

FunkyChicken said...

I can't believe I see you soon!!

Hoorah!!! Can't wait!!!

Lansdale said...

WOW... you are one BUSY girl!